Our digital preservation services focus on quality and proven standards. CCAHA's imaging services extend far beyond treatment documentation.
We can enhance, archive, and re-create your objects through digital imaging.
High Quality Imaging
- Digitization plays an important role in prolonging the condition of deteriorating artifacts.
Key Wording and OCR Services
- OCR (optical character recognition) makes a digital image text searchable. This service makes your digital archive accessible.
Image Enhancement and Digital Restoration
- Our Digital Imaging staff is trained to enhance and restore digital images.
Photography Services on Location
- We can provide high quality on-site imaging of your artifacts. This includes working with oversized works of art, collections too large, or objects too delicate to move.
Facsimile Prints & Books
- We can create exhibition quality prints, as well as bound facsimiles of books.
CCAHA established its digital imaging studio in 2008 with the generous support of the McLean Contributionship, the Philadelphia Cultural Management Initiative, and The Barra Foundation.